Our success is grounded in our team of talented and creative professionals. When you become a member of our global team professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to fast track your career by leveraging the experience, the vision, and the worldwide scope of a rapidly growing technology services company. To create a dynamic enterprise, we hire the best and smartest individuals and strive to foster an environment of focus, excellence, convergence and growth. At IQuest, we train, guide and empower professionals to adapt to and make the best use of opportunities that the changing business environment offers.
We have multiple openings in each of the area below.
- MIS Analyst
- Database Administration
- SQL Developers
- Data Warehousing
- .Net developers
- Java Developers
- Program Managers
- SAP Consultants
- Business Analyst
- QA Analyst
- E-commerce Developers
- Review and analyze project requirements and specifications to translate into functional and technical specifications for ELT and business intelligence applications development.
- Analyze existing data models and mode appropriate changers to modify and ensure compatibility with business requirements.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business units and outsourced managed services partners on all phases of production support and incident management.
- Initiate technology fitness validations and technology migration to Spark, DevOps tools and AWS product suite.
- Integrate and continuous data load/validate datasets into Hadoop Data Lake from host of diverse sources.
- Administer and support current and future database servers including Microsoft SQL and Oracle 10G relational database systems and Microsoft Parallel Data warehouse.
- Troubleshoot various customized database applications and resolve integrity issues, including performance, blacking and deadlocking, replication, log shipping, connectivity and security issues for effective functionality based on in-depth understanding of financial requirements.
- Design and implement business technology solutions based on cloud business applications to process and categorize big data.
- Document and report software indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching and proper managing of statistics.
- Recommend changes to the current legacy systems to low cost energy efficient lean systems to improve the business applications.
- Develop and document results of user case mapping to business requirements to simplify future builds and high-level solution design (architecture) for optimization.
- Responsible for full life cycle of application and platform development, including design and implementation of build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
- Set up test environment for system integration testing, QA, UAT, mock runs and higher promotion.
- Conduct code, test case and defect metrics reviews for measuring and assuring the quality of project deliverables.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or directly related
- Design, create Database and Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Rules, Defaults, user defined data types and functions.
- Write code in .NET framework using C# and PHP. Perform Unit testing and code reviews. Create data structures and models, query/view creation, triggers, stored procedures, indexing using SQL and TSQL. Create Web Services for distributed web application development.
- Related exp must include using HTTP, REST.
Req: Master degree in Computer Science with 6 months experience as Programmer/Analyst or Software Engineer. Ref: #2503.